The beautiful city of Bangkok is the perfect destination this holiday season especially for those who are traveling with kids. The city is home to numerous establishments, entertainment centers, and parks that parents and kids can enjoy together.
If it’s your family’s first time to travel to the famed city, here are some of the activities you shouldn’t miss:
1. Play educational games at Kidzania. This innovative entertainment center takes fun to a whole new level by allowing children to engage in activities wherein they get to play characters like nurses, policemen, doctors, and firemen. Kids like role-playing so they will absolutely enjoy these games.
2. Go ice skating at the Rink Ice Arena. The perfect place to hang out and celebrate the holiday season, this skating rink has tons of activities for both kids and adults. If you don’t know how to skate on ice, don’t worry because there are coaches ready to instruct you and assist your kids.
3. Get pampered in a premium hotel. Staying in a hotel is in itself an experience worth remembering. You should find one that has amenities and facilities that your family can enjoy. For instance, it would be nice if the hotel has swimming pools, a spa, and dining areas where your family can bond. A good choice would be the Shanghai Mansion which is a family-friendly hotel in Bangkok and offers luxurious but affordable services.
4. Jump trampolines at Bounce Bangkok. Imagine being on a trampoline the size of a huge building. That’s exactly what you’ll see at Bounce Bangkok. There are several types of trampolines installed inside the center. Not only that, there’s also a climbing wall adjacent to the trampolines. So if you get tired jumping, you can go climbing instead.
5. Surf at the Flow Rider. You don’t have to go to the beach to experience the thrill of surfing and wakeboarding. Flow Rider uses an artificial machine to create waves that pass through an inflatable ramp.
6. Get up close and personal with prehistoric beasts at the Dinosaur Planet. Who doesn’t love dinosaurs? This theme park is filled to the rafters with snarling replicas of velociraptors and T-rexes. There are around 200 life-sized models of dinosaurs installed within the park.
Bangkok is truly a haven for kids. Whether you are staying there for a day or for a week, it will be a very memorable experience for you and your family. There’s no shortage of interesting places to see and exciting activities to do in this wonderful city.