Ready to take your workout routine to the next level? We suggest you join Pilates classes. The cousin of yoga offers just as rigorous yet effective cardio routine to help you achieve that lean and toned body. If you’re trying to find Pilates classes in Singapore, check out these 10 popular studios:
- Breathe Pilates The studio provides a one-on-one consultation with trainers and a doctor to assist you in planning for the best workout routine that fits you. Their services include clinical Pilates, private Pilates, and prenatal Pilates.
- Focus Pilates The studio focuses on Pilates routine that will help you to recover serious injuries under medical supervision. For new moms and pregnant women, they also provide prenatal and postnatal Pilates classes.
- PilatesPlus The studio provides several Pilates sessions, including introduction sessions, private sessions, group sessions, calisthenics sessions, Pilates equipment circuit sessions, prenatal sessions, roll and stretch sessions, and spine corrector sessions.
- Momentum Lab The studio’s fitness classes focuses on fitness, so it could be more rigorous than the others. For those who are dealing with an illness, they also provide rehab classes.
- Pilates Bodywork This studio provides Pilates classes for everyone regardless of age, even those as old as 80 years old, pregnant women and children. For those with busy schedule, the studio runs evening classes. Their personal sessions focus on mobility and strength training.
- Core Fitness If you suffer from body aches, the studio provides physiotherapy and physio-Pilates classes for recovery. Prior to classes you are entitled to a free consultation with the trainers.
- Pilates Fitness For those who are still unsure about taking Pilates classes, the studio offers introduction classes for free. To get the complimentary Pilates lessons, you’re required to do a few things. The studio also provides mat Pilates and reformer Pilates classes.
- Sky Pilates The largest machine-based studio provides classes such as physiotherapy, gyrotonic, TRX, and Pilates. The studio has a lot of equipment that you can try out and use for your sessions.
- Upside Motion The studio’s Pilates classes focus on enhancing, toning and conditioning muscle endurance and agility for the benefit of your health and physical appearance.
- PowerMoves Pilates The studio is nestled in a scenic surrounding, and provides a variety of classes, including matwork and reformer Pilates classes.
Most Pilates classes normally offer an introduction class for beginners free of charge (or at a fraction of the cost). If you’re considering enrolling, try an introduction class first.